Please note that we are currently sourcing fenugreek oil from Egypt, not Syria.
Fenugreek oil has many benefits for your health and well-being and should be kept in every household. It is especially useful for women as it can be used for a wide variety of female diseases. It treats many vaginal diseases because it contains a substance which has a similar composition to the female hormone estrogen. It is useful for sexual stimulation, menopause symptoms and breast enlargement. It is also widely used for increasing breast milk as it contains a substance that leads to increasing prolactin production, which induces breast milk secretion.
- It stimulates insulin action and reduces sugar absorption from the digestive tract, so it reduces blood sugar within 21 days.
- It also reduces cholesterol and triglyceride.
It is useful for treating stomach ulcers because its substances form a protective layer in the stomach.
- It is useful for eyes, for treating asthma and lung diseases and for treating nasal sinus problems by extricating mucus.
- It treats tonsillitis and diphtheria. It is useful to relieve cough associated with tuberculosis.
- It is appetizing
- It is anti-spasmodic and treats muscle pain and rheumatism.
- It is a cancer cell inhibitor.
- It is used for topical infections, burns and sores.
- It treats whitlow.
- It treats eczema and foot sores. It removes skin cracks. It protects feet from freezing.
- It treats breast abscesses and abscesses caused by blockage of anal fistula.
For increasing breast milk: a tablespoon three times every day for 3-5 days. After that, take one teaspoon every day for a week, then demand breastfeeding becomes the instigator of milk production.
For reducing blood sugar: a tablespoon for two weeks in the morning and in the evening until blood sugar begins to decline. After that, take one teaspoon every day.
For more easy-to-follow recipes using fenugreek, please click here.